Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 18, 2015StepyRetirement can signal the end of stressful workdays, but this doesn’t mean that once you retire you should stop staying active. People who are retired are often at risk for developing more health issues since their activity levels tend to drop dramatically, according to a USA Today article that describes the importance of keeping up strength and ...
- November 11, 2015StepyLately I have begun to notice that one of the more common and pressing health issues of our time is our blood pressure levels, either blood pressure that’s too high or too low. It is absolutely crucial and vital to our overall health and well being to make sure we are doing everything we can in ...
- November 5, 2015StepyWhat is the first thing that you tend to think of when you think about finding some sort of reliable and safe treatment for back pain? If you know anything about the nature of chiropractic care, than you no doubt know that chiropractic care is exactly the right type of treatment option for many people who ...
- October 29, 2015StepyWhile every single person really should be very serious about taking care of their physical and mental health and well being, it is especially important for athletes and very active athletic people to always be making their physical health a number one priority, so that they can always be on top of their game. Whether ...
- October 21, 2015StepyIt is a somewhat scary, yet nevertheless all too true, fact of life that in this day and age, many of us will experience a car accident at some point or another during the course of our lives. Fortunately, the somewhat good news to be had here is that the vast majority of car accidents tend ...
- October 14, 2015StepyIf you are like most people, you more than likely spend a large portion of your day each day during the work week sitting in an office, at a desk, in front of a computer. You may also share another common similarity with many other people in that you experience some form of aches, pain, ...
- October 7, 2015StepyThe joy of raising a family is almost always expanded upon when the decision is made to do so as a full-time position. Making the choice to become a stay-at-home mom is certainly a big one, and it can and often does come with a whole host of rewarding experiences and beneficial lifestyle changes. However, ...
- September 30, 2015StepyWhen I first learned that back pain is one of the top causes of doctor’s visits in America each year, I have to admit that I was a bit shocked. Sure, most people have experienced some form of back pain at some point in their lives, but I couldn’t help but wonder, was it really that ...
- September 23, 2015StepyOut of all the uncomfortable feelings that a person could possibly experience, I would say that anxiety definitely tops the list. Sure, pretty much everyone experiences some form and level of anxiety and stress occasionally, whether they have a big presentation coming up or an argument with a friend or loved one. However, it is ...