Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John Jost
I’m a recent transplant to the wonderful city of Denver, Colorado. I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and attended Arizona State University where I received my Bachelor’s in English. I continued my education at Logan University where I attained my Bachelor’s in Life Sciences and my Doctorate in Chiropractic. I am currently completing my final thesis for my Master’s in Nutrition. I believe that it is important to be continually learning and educating myself to become better at what I do for the benefit of my patients.
I became interested in chiropractic at a young age, when I was successfully treated for various injuries and musculoskeletal conditions throughout my athletic and normal everyday life. As I grew older, I knew becoming a chiropractic physician was my true calling which would enable me to help those suffering from debilitating pain and conditions just as I had. My patient’s health and wellness are my motive to be the best chiropractor that I can be. My patients are my number one priority and getting them well is my everyday goal.
A chiropractic lifestyle is all encompassing. I personally live and preach the philosophy of adequate sleep, healthy diet, regular exercise, proper posture, positive mindset, and frequent chiropractic care in order to maintain a healthy body and properly functioning nervous system.
Come see me at The Joint, and I will do everything in my power to give you the best chiropractic care, in a relaxed atmosphere, at a wonderfully affordable price, and let me show you just how amazing chiropractic care can be for your health and wellness.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO, 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 16, 2014When there is clutter in our environment, our mind becomes cluttered. This can mess with our sense of self-esteem, close relationships, finances and more. Check out how disorganization is disrupting your life and what your life could look like if you were organized: 1. It Can Cut Your Financial Stress When you can’t find your bills, have ...
- September 10, 2014Females: even when you’re expecting, having your diet consist of unhealthy foods is the quickest way to ruin your body’s long term health. This is because your body becomes too overwhelmed sifting through the junk food to get to the few nutrients your diet does supply. Because of this, your body has a hard time ...
- September 4, 2014Because of our sedentary lives, many of us have aching body parts, tight muscles and sore necks. When we sit at work all day, our lower backs may ache and our hands may be sore from typing. When our computer isn’t level, it may mess with the proper alignment of our necks and throw off ...
- August 26, 2014Most people adore their pets, and for good reason. Pets are there to bring us comfort, companionship, love and acceptance. Not only that, but pets can help us to live longer and much healthier lives. Check out these awesome benefits to owning a pet: 1. Pets Can Keep Track Of Your Changes In Health Pets are particularly ...
- August 20, 2014We all want our children to be happy and healthy, and keeping them away from bullies is a great place to start. Unfortunately, American schools can sometimes be infested with bullies. But the good news is that parents can work to help their children protect themselves against them. Here are some steps to do so: 1. ...
- August 13, 2014What do you do to get through a tough work week? Even if we love our jobs, there will be days when we just don’t want to be there. So what do you do to make it through the day? Possible Solutions: Use Proper Self Dialogue The trick is to push through your workday and remind yourself what ...
- August 6, 2014Would you consider yourself to be a motivated person? I struggle with motivation at times and when I ask other people how they get things done, they tell me “you just do it!” Well, this is easier said than done. There are times when I can force myself to do things and other times when ...
- July 31, 2014Compliments: many of us love to give and receive them, especially when they come from a genuine place. A compliment can be a great kindness that you bestow upon someone else. And receiving one can feel just as good, especially when someone really needs to hear it. Check out the following heartfelt compliments that go ...
- July 23, 2014If you want to make your life more enjoyable, meaningful and happier all around, then you’ve come to the right place. Most of us want to improve our lives and luckily there are natural ways to do so. Check these out: 1. Give To Others Giving to other people can do something for our spirit, helping to ...