Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John Jost
I’m a recent transplant to the wonderful city of Denver, Colorado. I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and attended Arizona State University where I received my Bachelor’s in English. I continued my education at Logan University where I attained my Bachelor’s in Life Sciences and my Doctorate in Chiropractic. I am currently completing my final thesis for my Master’s in Nutrition. I believe that it is important to be continually learning and educating myself to become better at what I do for the benefit of my patients.
I became interested in chiropractic at a young age, when I was successfully treated for various injuries and musculoskeletal conditions throughout my athletic and normal everyday life. As I grew older, I knew becoming a chiropractic physician was my true calling which would enable me to help those suffering from debilitating pain and conditions just as I had. My patient’s health and wellness are my motive to be the best chiropractor that I can be. My patients are my number one priority and getting them well is my everyday goal.
A chiropractic lifestyle is all encompassing. I personally live and preach the philosophy of adequate sleep, healthy diet, regular exercise, proper posture, positive mindset, and frequent chiropractic care in order to maintain a healthy body and properly functioning nervous system.
Come see me at The Joint, and I will do everything in my power to give you the best chiropractic care, in a relaxed atmosphere, at a wonderfully affordable price, and let me show you just how amazing chiropractic care can be for your health and wellness.
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 18, 2015Various trends of house plants have come and gone over the years, but they still remain in vogue no matter what kind of society surrounds them. As it turns out, houseplants can actually improve your health. If you have plants in your house right now, you’ve probably already noticed these four health benefits. If you ...
- February 13, 2015You probably already know by now the importance sleep has on your overall health and well being, both physically and mentally speaking. Naps can also have great health benefits for your body and mind as well, and as it turns out, taking a short snooze during your lunch break may actually help improve your body’s ...
- February 11, 2015You’ve probably had tea at some point in your life; whether it was a cup of black tea with cream at breakfast, or green tea with an Asian-inspired meal. Tea has been renowned for thousands of years around the world as an incredibly healthy drink. Most teas provide some level of caffeine, and are often ...
- February 10, 2015Whether you wanted an office job or not, chances are you spend majority of your days in front of a computer screen and in an uncomfortable chair. It’s no secret that the life of an office worker is usually an unhealthy one. This isn’t because an office chair magically adds twenty pounds. Instead, the long ...
- February 3, 2015The world seems to be divided into two groups: those who love to run and those who despise it. Running can be a great exercise for those who want an affordable workout they can take anywhere. Running is also a great cardio workout for those who want to tone up and burn fat at the ...
- January 13, 2015It is fairly common for people to get heartburn. The most common reasons for heartburn come from dietary choices, stress, genetics, and even pregnancy. Heartburn is characterized by a burning sensation in the chest, which is caused by stomach acids and enzymes intruding upward into the esophagus and gnawing on its lining. Known as reflux, this ...
- January 9, 2015With all of the joy that pregnancy brings, it can also bring a lot of annoying and painful side effects. One of the more annoying symptoms that is common during pregnancy is heartburn. Heartburn can happen at any time during pregnancy, but it becomes more common and prevalent later on in pregnancy when the baby ...
- January 2, 2015Did you know that huge blood sugar swings arise when you eat dessert or something that is sweet? However, there are some surprising things that make our blood sugar go up without us realizing it. Here are a few things to watch out for if you need to track your blood sugar levels. Coffee Even black coffee ...
- December 30, 2014What’s your go-to remedy when you need a burst of energy? If your answer is a cup of coffee, energy drink, or sugary snack, then you are only hurting your health. All of those things will boost your energy momentarily, but can leave you fatigued and exhausted shortly after. Instead, try these natural energy boosters ...