Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. John Jost
I’m a recent transplant to the wonderful city of Denver, Colorado. I grew up in St. Louis, Missouri and attended Arizona State University where I received my Bachelor’s in English. I continued my education at Logan University where I attained my Bachelor’s in Life Sciences and my Doctorate in Chiropractic. I am currently completing my final thesis for my Master’s in Nutrition. I believe that it is important to be continually learning and educating myself to become better at what I do for the benefit of my patients.
I became interested in chiropractic at a young age, when I was successfully treated for various injuries and musculoskeletal conditions throughout my athletic and normal everyday life. As I grew older, I knew becoming a chiropractic physician was my true calling which would enable me to help those suffering from debilitating pain and conditions just as I had. My patient’s health and wellness are my motive to be the best chiropractor that I can be. My patients are my number one priority and getting them well is my everyday goal.
A chiropractic lifestyle is all encompassing. I personally live and preach the philosophy of adequate sleep, healthy diet, regular exercise, proper posture, positive mindset, and frequent chiropractic care in order to maintain a healthy body and properly functioning nervous system.
Come see me at The Joint, and I will do everything in my power to give you the best chiropractic care, in a relaxed atmosphere, at a wonderfully affordable price, and let me show you just how amazing chiropractic care can be for your health and wellness.
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015StepyI don’t remember the very first time my foot “fell asleep”, but I do know that I’ve been aware of the feeling of numbness in the limbs for most of my life. Most people start to experience a mild form of numbness from a very young age, mostly due to sitting or sleeping in awkward positions ...
- April 21, 2015StepyWhen we think or hear about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), I’m sure the vast majority of us immediately find ourselves thinking about veterans of war and combat, since the media is quick to point out the link between the two. While yes, PTSD does have the capability to affect numerous soldiers and veterans of ...
- April 8, 2015StepyThere’s just no way to deny the fact that surgery, on your back or anywhere else, is fraught with risks and complications. I’m not shunning the idea of surgery altogether at all; surgery can be used to vastly improve a person’s overall quality of life by putting an end to, or at least seriously reducing, any ...
- April 2, 2015StepyIf you know anything about chiropractic care, you know that many people often turn to this treatment method in order to relieve pain and discomfort in their neck and back areas. However, chiropractic adjustments have the potential to do so much more than to just treat these limited areas. As it turns out, you can ...
- March 27, 2015StepyI’ve written before about how staying regularly active is a great way to improve your health, and even reduce any sort of back pain you may be experiencing on a regular or acute basis. Even if it may seem like it makes more sense to stay off of your feet while recovering from any sort of ...
- March 23, 2015StepyIf you have been suffering from chronic pain for a significant amount of time, you may want to consider seeing a doctor of chiropractic as soon as possible, especially if that pain is mostly concentrated in your lower, mid, or upper back area. Maybe you are already seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis to ...
- March 12, 2015StepyIt’s hard not to be cheerful during the holidays. This is in no small part due to the delicious scents and flavors of the season. What’s one spice that keeps popping up in all of your favorite holiday goodies, from creamy eggnog, to spiced cookies? Yes, it’s nutmeg, and there may be a direct correlation between ...
- March 6, 2015StepyWe all know that how well our metabolism works is one of the most important aspects of determining whether we can achieve our weight loss goals, or find ourselves struggling through our diet and exercise regimens. Wouldn’t it be great if there were some sort of easy hack or cheat code to make our metabolism ...
- February 26, 2015StepyYou may have heard about oil pulling when researching natural, chemical-free methods for caring for your teeth, mouth, and gums. Even if you haven’t heard of it before, it’s something that may be of interest to you. It’s not like it’s a new fad either; oil pulling has been around for literally thousands of years. ...