Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 27, 2016StepyYou are what you eat, which is why you should make sure to eat a healthy, balanced diet every day. A diet which is balanced in the proper way is one which consists of healthy amounts of the common five food groups. You may be unsure as to what these food groups are, let alone ...
- April 22, 2016StepyIf you’ve been diagnosed with clinical depression, you’ll more than likely begin consulting with your healthcare providers about treatment plans that may help to improve your condition. It’s reassuring to know that there are many options available to the millions of people who are diagnosed with this condition each year. One aspect of your treatment ...
- April 12, 2016StepyThese days, it seems as if there are so many different aspects of our food we need to be worried about. Buzzwords such as “organic,” “grass-fed,” and “free-range” have all infiltrated our grocery stores, making them impossible to ignore. As confusing as they may be, it’s a good idea to take these modifications into consideration ...
- April 5, 2016StepyWe all have the best of intentions, but if we’re being honest, it can be difficult to work up the willpower to achieve our health goals. Even when we know these goals will improve our overall sense of well-being, motivation can be hard to come by. As someone who works primarily from home, I understand ...
- March 23, 2016StepyYou already know your diet plays a big role in your overall health and wellness, but do you keep the health of your teeth in mind as well? Certain food and drink products can cause notable damage to your teeth and tooth enamel, while others can keep your pearly whites strong and healthy for years ...
- March 15, 2016StepyIt’s a statement of fact that we are a largely sedentary society. While there’s nothing inherently wrong with sitting down, far too many of us are spending far too much time in a seated position every day. I won’t deny the appeal of coming home after a long day at work and plopping your butt ...
- March 9, 2016StepyWe try our best, but we’re all guilty of indulging in the occasional bad habit or two, even when we know it’s not good for our overall health. I’m not trying to shame anyone here, because I’ve certainly been guilty of chowing down on cookies late into the night — and that’s just one of ...
- March 1, 2016StepyBack pain can sometimes be caused by sudden incidents, such as an auto accident, a fall, or any other unexpected injury. However, the vast majority of the time, people experience back pain in a gradual and steady manner because of their lifestyles, which often includes habits which contribute to poor back and spine health. Chiropractors ...
- February 23, 2016StepyMost people consider dieting to be the type of eating plan where you have to cut out a certain type of food if you want to see any results. There can be great health benefits from cutting out certain unhealthy food products, but the unfortunate truth is too many people are misguided into thinking they ...