Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 30, 2015StepyWhen I first learned that back pain is one of the top causes of doctor’s visits in America each year, I have to admit that I was a bit shocked. Sure, most people have experienced some form of back pain at some point in their lives, but I couldn’t help but wonder, was it really that ...
- September 23, 2015StepyOut of all the uncomfortable feelings that a person could possibly experience, I would say that anxiety definitely tops the list. Sure, pretty much everyone experiences some form and level of anxiety and stress occasionally, whether they have a big presentation coming up or an argument with a friend or loved one. However, it is ...
- September 16, 2015StepyConsidering our houses are built and designed to protect us from the potential dangers of the outside elements, it is kind of ironic that there are actually many different ways that we can injure our backs from the most simple of movements inside the house. From the kitchen to the storage room to the bedroom, ...
- September 9, 2015StepyChronic pain, whether it is due to a physical or a mental health condition, can be truly debilitating and exhausting to just attempt to deal with, let alone live with day in and day out. The unfortunate truth about chronic pain is that physical and mental illnesses tend to go hand in hand, so that ...
- September 3, 2015StepyWhether you are aware of it or not, you are more than likely spending a majority of your day in an unnatural and unhealthy posture that is causing damage to your spinal column. In particular, many of us have picked up an unhealthy habit of tilting our heads and necks in positions that are not ...
- August 26, 2015StepyIf you do not know much about the nature of chiropractic care, you may have heard about many false statements and untrue rumors about the practice. At the very least, it is unfortunately very easy to become ill-informed as a result of hearing so many untrue things about the nature of chiropractic care. Hopefully you ...
- August 21, 2015StepyNeck and shoulder pain can be very debilitating for anyone who experiences it, whether it is an acute condition or a chronic one. Pain and discomfort in the neck and shoulders can be caused by a wide variety of things, which can sometimes make the search for finding an effective treatment plan difficult to achieve. Finding ...
- August 12, 2015StepyIs there anything better than the feeling of being extremely well rested after a great night of sleep? Maybe the first sip of coffee the morning after a poor night’s rest would come close, but many of us would agree that refreshing sleep beats a strong cup of coffee anytime. Unfortunately, it seems that these ...
- August 7, 2015StepyThere’s no way to really deny the fact that sometimes, traveling is just a very stressful experience for everyone involved. From rushing to get to the airport on time, to trying to figure out what gate your plane is departing from, the hassle and confusion can be bad enough without any added stress, yet unfortunately, ...