Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 1, 2016StepyThe food you eat has a big impact on the state of your overall health, and it may have a more significant chain reaction on our bodies than many of us realize. Your diet can influence everything from your energy levels to your mood to how much sleep you get every night. If you’ve been experiencing ...
- January 27, 2016StepyStress gets to even the best of us on at least an occasional basis. Maybe you experience stress on a situational basis, whenever a conflict at work or home arises, or you’re nervous about a big presentation coming up. Maybe stress and anxiety are present in your life on a much more common basis, and ...
- January 19, 2016StepyUpon learning how chiropractic care can help a person lose weight, you may initially be tempted to file this kind of claim under “too good to be true.” It’s important to keep in mind there are never any quick shortcuts or easy fixes when it comes to improving your health and wellness. Still, focusing on ...
- January 14, 2016StepyThere are all kinds of chronic conditions millions of people face that arise from physical or mental health issues. As surprising as it may sound, chronic sitting is now being considered its own unique and potentially harmful health problem by chiropractors and other healthcare experts. Many of us tend to live highly sedentary lives, which ...
- January 5, 2016StepyI’m no Coco Chanel, but I definitely like to consider myself someone who is fashionable. I always prefer to leave my house looking somewhat put together, and I genuinely adore spending time in the mornings piecing together a great outfit. However, as great as certain fashion choices can look, some of them may be harmful ...
- December 26, 2015StepyI think it’s safe to say that many of us have implemented a weight loss goal for ourselves at some point in our lives. Considering that weight gain and obesity are becoming alarmingly common health trends in today’s day and age — no thanks to the typical Western diet filled with sugar, fat, and salt ...
- December 17, 2015StepyOne of the most common injuries we all sustain at some point is a back injury, either a back sprain or a back strain. A sprain is a stretching or tearing of a ligament, and a back strain is an injury to a muscle or tendon, according to ClevelandClinic.org. They can be brought on by ...
- December 8, 2015StepyHeartburn is a relatively common health ailment that pretty much every one of us has experienced at some point or another. While some people are more prone to developing it than others, anyone who has eaten a large, greasy, or spicy meal right before bedtime has more than likely been awakened by the discomfort that ...
- December 2, 2015StepyA spinal manipulation may sound like a scary and complicated procedure, but it’s really very safe and even more beneficial to a person’s overall health than you may realize. Unfortunately, there are a lot of misconceptions out there about the nature of chiropractic care, and the treatment techniques such as spinal manipulations that are performed by ...