Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Belmar! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Sean Burkhardt
Dr. Sean Burkhardt, Doctor of Chiropractic at The Joint Belmar. He is a fresh transplant from Honolulu, Hi where he worked as a Doctor of Chiropractic with the locals of the island, the US military and University of Hawaii football and volleyball players. He received his D.C. and B.S. degrees from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA graduating Magna Cum Laude. During his studies at Palmer College, he also taught Spinal Anatomy and Peripheral Nervous System classes with the PASS program in addition to working in the radiology department. In the summer of 2011, he volunteered to work abroad in India serving the underprivileged by providing chiropractic care at a hospital in Hyderabad.
Prior to his work as a Chiropractor, Dr. Burkhardt worked in the rehabilitation field assisting chiropractors by designing and teaching rehab programs. Dr. Burkhardt has had the privilege to work with patients from just a few weeks old to the more mature population, professional organizations such as the NFL and MLB, Olympic Athletes and our nations military service men and women. He truly believes in the efficacy in chiropractic care and wants to do his part to make it available to everyone.
7100 W. Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- July 30, 2015StepySometimes it seems like the threat of back pain looms over all of us at any given time, and when you take into account all the many different causes of back aches and pains, it’s not hard to see why this threat is so pervasive in our society. Many people end up getting pain in their ...
- July 23, 2015StepyWhen it comes to insomnia, it’s best to know about not only some steps you can take to get back to sleep as soon as possible, but also to understand some of the more permanent solutions out there for you to take full advantage of. I recently came across an article by Greatist that compiles an ...
- July 17, 2015StepyIf you have been diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the knee (OA), or you know someone else who has been dealing with this issue, than you know how much of a struggle it can sometimes be to simply put one foot in front of the other. Arthritis on its own is bad enough, but paired with issues ...
- July 9, 2015StepyIf you have ever had a chiropractic treatment session, you know how wonderful your body feels after getting a manual manipulation to correct misalignments in your body. If only there were some way to extend that great feeling in between sessions, right? Fortunately, there are ways to keep your body feeling healthy and strong in between ...
- June 26, 2015StepyThere is absolutely no doubt about it – chronic back pain is a real bear to deal with. It can be physically and emotionally crippling, and it can severely impact your life, for better or for worse. While I personally have been fortunate enough to not have ever experienced chronic back pain, I do know ...
- June 15, 2015StepyWhen it comes to your overall general health, it probably should come as no surprise that staying hydrated is pretty important to keep your body going strong. When nutritionists and doctors tell you to get enough liquids every day, they don’t mean juice or soda – only pure water can fully hydrate you and give ...
- June 12, 2015StepyGiven the amount of people who suffer from lower back pain in this country at any given time, as well as the many number of ways that a person can develop any sort of ache or pain in this area of the body, it really should not be all that surprising to realize that there ...
- May 28, 2015StepyNothing quite destroys the feeling of getting a good night’s rest than a crick in the neck when you first wake up, does it? While it can sometimes be alarming to suddenly feel any sort of ache or pain when you try to get out of bed or turn your neck, there are actually many ...
- May 21, 2015StepyAre you dealing with an ache in the back or a crick in the neck? Regardless of how you sustained or developed these pains, whether it was through an injury or a condition such as arthritis, you may be surprised to know what is actually causing the discomfort in your body. I’m talking about inflammation. What ...