Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 17, 2014Ever wonder what the magic number for exercising is? According to the journal Stroke, exercising at least four times a week lessens your chance of a stroke or mini-stroke. This exercise can include low-impact exercise, such as walking and swimming. If exercise is hard to do because of back or hip pain, then it is ...
- October 10, 2014October in breast cancer awareness month, and it is a time where a lot of much due attention is given to those that have dealt with this affliction. Nearly one in eight women will have to unfortunately go through breast cancer. Even if this malady has not directly affected your life, you probably know someone ...
- October 1, 2014When we’re exhausted, it’s hard to get any work done. If you notice that you’re sleepy often, there may be some behavioral tweaks that you can make in order to experience more alertness and motivation. Check out the following expert-backed ways to get that energy up: 1. Get Outside The power of the sun is amazing. Just ...
- September 26, 2014Now that Fall is upon us, we can see crisp leaves, feel the cooler weather and indulge in a whole new vibe. This can make exercising outdoors exciting again. And we should be thankful that the new scenery and refreshing atmosphere is upon us, since outdoor exercise has a host of health benefits that relate ...
- September 17, 2014Us women need to learn proper know-how to help protect ourselves from potential attackers. Check out the following expert tips to help you stay away from danger. 1. Don’t Be On Your Phone If you’re talking on your phone when an attacker approaches, you may be mentally distracted and without good peripheral vision. You’ll also only have ...
- September 10, 2014Are you a nice person? Some of us tend to be kinder than others, and it turns out this may have something to do with our DNA, as well as our upbringing. Nice people sometimes get the stigma of being pushovers or being insecure; and while this may be the case for some of us, ...
- September 4, 2014Spas have countless comforting luxuries, and luckily, we can create many of them in our own home. When practicing self-care, we begin to value ourselves; along the way, we begin calming our anxieties and building confidence. So save some money by recreating the feeling of a spa in your own home. And this way you can ...
- August 28, 2014Are you one of those people who opens doors for others? Do you make chit chat to strangers in elevators to brighten their day? These are some habits that considerate people tend to do. When people are considerate, they tend to spread joy wherever they go and they brighten the lives of those around them. ...
- August 19, 2014What do you do when you’re tired at work but it’s later in the day and you don’t want to have caffeine? There are many tricks to keep us alert during our afternoon slump and they don’t involve chugging a soda or three espresso shots. Check out these great tips: 1. Stretch And/Or Walk Around Light stretching ...