Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 28, 2015StepyOne of the most common health conditions that many people are currently facing today is high blood pressure. When you take into consideration everything from a diet high in processed and fatty foods, to our tendency to not exercise as much as we should, it sadly makes sense that many of us are experiencing blood ...
- August 21, 2015StepyIf you are someone who deals with any sort of chronic physical pain on a daily basis, then you understand how exhausting each day can be while you try to navigate through the world and treat your pain at the same time. It certainly wouldn’t be surprising if one of the reasons you look forward ...
- August 12, 2015StepyWhen it comes to safeguarding the health and wellness of our children, there certainly is a lot to be cautious and weary about. Children are often more susceptible to illness and less tolerant of many modern medicinal treatments, which is why it can be so tricky to try and find a treatment plan that works ...
- August 7, 2015StepyAfter a long, stressful day at work, the absolute last thing that you want to deal with is any sort of tension or pain in your back, yet we all know that back pain is a pretty common issue that most of us have dealt with at some point or another as a result of a ...
- July 30, 2015StepyHave you ever stopped to wonder what is really causing your back pain? Sure, there are the obvious culprits, such as an injury sustained in an auto accident or an athletic maneuver gone wrong, or acute pain caused by straining the back while lifting or moving heavy objects incorrectly. However, there may be another cause for ...
- July 24, 2015StepyMedical healthcare professionals are finding that there has been a steady upward trend in the amount of patients they see who either already have, or end up developing high blood pressure. For many others who do not yet have high blood pressure, the risk of developing this condition is still pretty strong; all you need ...
- July 17, 2015StepyHow many times have you groggily reached for a second cup of coffee in the morning, only to realize that you have only been at the office for an hour, and you just finished your first cup not that long ago? We all wake up feeling lethargic or unable to work up some energy from ...
- July 10, 2015StepyI think it is safe to assume that the majority of us would gladly do anything within reason to prevent back pain from developing in our bodies. We do our best to avoid too much heavy lifting or improper movement of the muscles in the back that can lead to a strain or ache later on. ...
- June 26, 2015StepyIf you have been doing any amount of research on how to deal with and treat chronic back pain, you have more than likely come across the term “biofeedback” at least a few times. Still, the name of this technique can be a bit confusing, since it doesn’t exactly spell out how it works or what ...