Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 30, 2015StepyEvery year, thousands of Americans end up developing conditions or sustaining injuries that leave them with literal pains in the neck. It’s not an uncommon occurrence, but many patients with neck pain find themselves having trouble finding a treatment plan that works for their needs. Generally, patients are always inclined to look for a treatment ...
- April 30, 2015StepyIf you have spinal scoliosis, you may be hearing suggestions from your doctors about using spinal braces to improve your health. Spinal braces can be used for other conditions as well, from the aftermath of spinal fusion surgery, to limiting movement while the body recovers from a serious fracture in the spine. So, how can ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI don’t remember the very first time my foot “fell asleep”, but I do know that I’ve been aware of the feeling of numbness in the limbs for most of my life. Most people start to experience a mild form of numbness from a very young age, mostly due to sitting or sleeping in awkward positions ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI am not a fan of cold weather. I never have been, and I never will be. I’m pretty blunt about the topic because when it comes right down to it, I just can’t stand the discomfort that comes along with feeling chilly or damp all the way down to the bones. Seriously, I’ll trade in ...
- April 21, 2015StepyIt’s not exactly a secret that a person’s rate of income tends to impact a wide variety of other areas in their life, including levels of stress and overall satisfaction. While this does tend to make sense, I was still surprised and intrigued by a Chiro Nexus article I recently read that suggests that there ...
- April 21, 2015StepyWhen we think or hear about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), I’m sure the vast majority of us immediately find ourselves thinking about veterans of war and combat, since the media is quick to point out the link between the two. While yes, PTSD does have the capability to affect numerous soldiers and veterans of ...
- April 9, 2015StepyHip pain is no easy problem to deal with. While I’ve fortunately never had to deal with any sort of severe or prolonged hip pain, stiffness, or discomfort, I know plenty of other people who have. After all, hip pain is one of the most common pain related conditions and ailments facing many Americans today, and ...
- April 8, 2015StepyThere’s just no way to deny the fact that surgery, on your back or anywhere else, is fraught with risks and complications. I’m not shunning the idea of surgery altogether at all; surgery can be used to vastly improve a person’s overall quality of life by putting an end to, or at least seriously reducing, any ...
- April 2, 2015StepyWhen you start to receive treatments from your local doctor of chiropractic, you will more than likely be introduced to various manual manipulation techniques that your chiropractor will use on you to relieve pain and soreness in many areas throughout your body. In addition to the various adjustment techniques doctors of chiropractic are taught to use ...