Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. David Marshall
Hi, I’m Dr. David Marshall, and I’m your new chiropractor at The Joint in Colorado Mills. I graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2010 from The Southern California University of Health Sciences. For the last 3 years I have been serving the community of San Diego as a doctor with The Joint. My family and I relocated to Denver in September 2015 and couldn’t be happier. I look forward to continuing my rewarding career with The Joint and experiencing all the wonderful things that Colorado has to offer.
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
55% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
75% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
45% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
31% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Our single visit is an affordable and flexible options.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 29, 2016StepyOur daily routines are mostly made up of habits we’ve learned and picked up over the years which we find to be working for us. Unfortunately, bad habits can often disguise themselves as being positive additions to our lifestyles when in reality they are anything but positive. If you’re ready to start making positive changes ...
- April 22, 2016StepyThis is some important news you probably don’t want to be sitting down for: Being too sedentary on a regular basis can be detrimental to your health. It would seem to make sense that sitting down can be a good thing for your body, but too much of it can actually have a negative effect ...
- November 18, 2015StepyWhen you begin thinking of strategies to protect yourself against the flu, does chiropractic care come to mind? Many people aren’t aware of this, but chiropractic treatments don’t just treat back pain, they can also improve the entire body’s health by supporting and strengthening the immune system. What exactly is the link between chiropractic care ...
- November 5, 2015StepyWhenever you start to notice any sort of ache, pain, or stiffness in your upper or lower back, what do you usually do? I think it is safe to say that for the vast majority of us, the answer to that question is that we either take a pill to make the symptoms temporarily go away, ...
- October 28, 2015StepyYou may not fully believe this at first glance, but it is indeed true that the spinal column plays an incredibly significant role in how the rest of your body is able to function on a daily basis. However, as you begin to think about how spinal injuries can have such a strong impact on ...
- October 21, 2015StepyWith the end of summer and the start of the cooler fall season, comes the start of a much less exciting period of the year – the flu season. We all begin to see the reminders that our immune systems are in a much more vulnerable state than normal. Still, regardless of what time of ...
- October 14, 2015StepyWhen it comes to taking care of the health of your back and spine, while also relieving any back pain you may be experiencing at any given time, your hamstrings are probably the last thing on your mind. After all, doesn’t it make much more sense to take the time to look after your back, ...
- October 7, 2015StepyStaying healthy is a crucial aspect to our lives, yet it can definitely seem like a bit of a challenging and even a daunting task to do so, and to keep up healthy habits throughout your daily life. Trying to adhere to a balanced and nutritious diet while also somehow trying to find the time ...
- September 30, 2015StepyWhen you realize just how easy it is to overwork the muscles that are in the back and surround the spinal column, it comes as less of a shock to find out that back pain is one of the top causes of visits to the doctor’s office each and every year over the past decade. ...