Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 21, 2015StepyMost people will end up experiencing some form or version of a stiff neck at some, or even multiple, points in their lives. It’s not fun to deal with at all, and I think one of the most frustrating aspects of having a stiff neck is not always knowing why it is even occurring in ...
- May 21, 2015StepyAre you dealing with an ache in the back or a crick in the neck? Regardless of how you sustained or developed these pains, whether it was through an injury or a condition such as arthritis, you may be surprised to know what is actually causing the discomfort in your body. I’m talking about inflammation. What ...
- May 15, 2015StepyThere is a lot of advice out there on how to take care of yourself, both physically and mentally, if you are expecting a baby. It’s important to take the necessary steps to eat healthy and balanced meals, stay as physically active as you can, and even focus on naturally remedies for the discomfort you ...
- May 15, 2015StepyI have to admit that I’m not exactly the biggest proponent for cracking my neck, or knuckles, or whatever other body part people like cracking these days. I think it may be the noise that turns me off of it more than anything else; for some reason, it’s just very unsettling for me. I was ...
- May 8, 2015StepyI have to confess that when I think about the best ways to improve the total health of my whole body, I’m usually not necessarily thinking about my knees. If we’re being honest with ourselves, many of us do tend to overlook the importance of our knees, even though they are incredibly crucial to helping ...
- May 7, 2015StepyWhen I think of joint pain and the best natural treatment for it, my mind immediately goes to chiropractic care. It’s safe, completely natural, and scientifically proven to relieve pain in the joints and back, while improving mobility and overall physical and mental well being. What if I told you there was another treatment method that ...
- April 30, 2015StepyEvery year, thousands of Americans end up developing conditions or sustaining injuries that leave them with literal pains in the neck. It’s not an uncommon occurrence, but many patients with neck pain find themselves having trouble finding a treatment plan that works for their needs. Generally, patients are always inclined to look for a treatment ...
- April 30, 2015StepyIf you have spinal scoliosis, you may be hearing suggestions from your doctors about using spinal braces to improve your health. Spinal braces can be used for other conditions as well, from the aftermath of spinal fusion surgery, to limiting movement while the body recovers from a serious fracture in the spine. So, how can ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI don’t remember the very first time my foot “fell asleep”, but I do know that I’ve been aware of the feeling of numbness in the limbs for most of my life. Most people start to experience a mild form of numbness from a very young age, mostly due to sitting or sleeping in awkward positions ...