Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 10, 2014Are you a nice person? Some of us tend to be kinder than others, and it turns out this may have something to do with our DNA, as well as our upbringing. Nice people sometimes get the stigma of being pushovers or being insecure; and while this may be the case for some of us, ...
- September 4, 2014Spas have countless comforting luxuries, and luckily, we can create many of them in our own home. When practicing self-care, we begin to value ourselves; along the way, we begin calming our anxieties and building confidence. So save some money by recreating the feeling of a spa in your own home. And this way you can ...
- August 28, 2014Are you one of those people who opens doors for others? Do you make chit chat to strangers in elevators to brighten their day? These are some habits that considerate people tend to do. When people are considerate, they tend to spread joy wherever they go and they brighten the lives of those around them. ...
- August 19, 2014What do you do when you’re tired at work but it’s later in the day and you don’t want to have caffeine? There are many tricks to keep us alert during our afternoon slump and they don’t involve chugging a soda or three espresso shots. Check out these great tips: 1. Stretch And/Or Walk Around Light stretching ...
- August 13, 2014Feeling good about ourselves and putting ourselves first seems to be neglected in America. But we need to do it so that we can be there for other people. Check out the following surefire ways to feel better about our bodies and put yourself first. Here Are Some Tips To Feel Better About Our Bodies: 1. Ask ...
- August 7, 2014Breakups can be the worst, especially if we believe that the end of the relationship was our fault, or that we are missing out on a great partner. But life goes on and you will, too. Check out the following mistakes to avoid when going through a breakup and why being single may not be ...
- July 31, 2014Body image is very important to many people in the U.S. It’s as if our society is telling us that we must look a certain way to be accepted. But why? As long as we’re healthy, why do we have to look ultra thin or lengthy? I’ve often wondered why clothing designers advertise clothes that ...
- July 23, 2014Those of us who have traveled know the exhausting feeling of jet lag. When our bodies crash after we’ve returned home from our vacationing, we know that this sleep-inducing menace is to blame. And the troublesome thing is that we still feel tired the next morning and during the day. You don’t just have to ...
- July 17, 2014We all know we should wear sunscreen and stay out of tanning beds, but dermatologists know a great deal more that they can disclose in just one appointment. Check out the following dermatologist backed ways you can aid your skin health. 1. You Might Be Referred To A Psychologist Even though most patients see a dermatologist for ...