Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor, we are on the border of Golden and Lakewood, CO, and we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 26, 2015While all chiropractic care draws from fundamental elements that relate to caring for the body naturally, a doctor of chiropractic will adapt and adjust various chiropractic treatment plans in order to meet and satisfy the specific needs of each patient. Standard chiropractic adjustments and treatment plans involve some a moderate amount of force used in ...
- February 18, 2015Shoulder pain is a pretty common ailment that affects people regardless of their age or occupation. What we call “shoulder pain” is actually caused by issues such as swelling and inflammation within the soft tissues, muscles, and tendons within that area, as opposed to any issues with the bones. If shoulder pain is not properly ...
- February 13, 2015You’ve heard the expression “sleep like a baby”, haven’t you? If there’s one thing infants are really great at (besides being adorable), it’s their ability to rest deeply, when given the right opportunities to do so. We could all stand to learn a few lessons about the importance of sleep, and how to make the most ...
- February 11, 2015The morning is the most productive time for us, even if it doesn’t always seem like it when you groggily roll out of bed and stumble into the kitchen to brew your morning cup of coffee. Fortunately, there really are certain steps you can take to make the most out of your morning, up to ...
- February 9, 2015We have all had experiences in our lives that have been less than peachy. Many of us have experienced wrongful treatment by others that we may hold on to, rendering us stuck and angry at the person who hurt us. Forgiveness may the answer to letting these negative feelings go and it can be good ...
- February 3, 2015Are you pooped out more often than not? Too tired to do anything after work? It’s not you, it’s your dark, dingy office. According to a new study at Northwestern University, people who are exposed to more daylight at work tend to have more energy, greater focus and better sleep at night. Those who had the ...
- January 20, 2015Many chiropractors and physical therapists recommend the use of a foam roller for a do-it-yourself type of massage and stretch. It is the perfect way to start out a workout, start the day, or just stretch and relax. It also comes with some amazing benefits too, such as muscle tension relief, correcting muscle imbalances, injury ...
- January 9, 2015For villagers in Bama Yao, China, the average life expectancy is exceedingly high indeed. The village is home to numerous folks above the age of 100 who benefit from a clean environment and a diet rich in nutrients. One of the secrets to their extended lifespan takes the form of a tiny seed which they ...
- January 2, 2015Developing morning rituals can help your health and boost your metabolism for a healthy, all day burn. Here are a few things you can incorporate into your mornings to make yourself a fat-burner for the rest of the day. Don’t try to add all of these new habits in at once; just try to add ...