Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Romo is a 2010 graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. Although he grew up in California and South Dakota, he has always considered Colorado his home. He attended high school in Colorado Springs and the University of Colorado in Boulder before transferring to chiropractic college in Georgia. After practicing in Atlanta he decided to move home to Colorado and joined The Joint in the summer of 2013. Having seen his first chiropractor at the age of five, Dr. Romo grew up in an environment of health and wellness and he carries that passion into practice.
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 9, 2015For villagers in Bama Yao, China, the average life expectancy is exceedingly high indeed. The village is home to numerous folks above the age of 100 who benefit from a clean environment and a diet rich in nutrients. One of the secrets to their extended lifespan takes the form of a tiny seed which they ...
- January 2, 2015Developing morning rituals can help your health and boost your metabolism for a healthy, all day burn. Here are a few things you can incorporate into your mornings to make yourself a fat-burner for the rest of the day. Don’t try to add all of these new habits in at once; just try to add ...
- December 30, 2014We’ve all likely heard how aspirin can decrease the risk of heart disease in men, especially when used to prevent a heart attack. Thus, daily aspirin as a preventative measure has become widely popular. However, more and more research has accumulated that shows the risks associated with regular aspirin intake, and that these risks often ...
- December 29, 2014December has just started, and your to-do list is probably already a mile long. Chances are you don’t even have time to think about your back pain or chiropractor. We understand you are busy this season, but we have four great reasons why you should put “Visit a Chiropractor” at the top of your to-do ...
- December 12, 2014We know you are busy during the holiday season, but the benefits of chiropractic care cannot be ignored, especially when most of us are left stressed out and exhausted by the holiday season. Here are a few reasons why you should see your chiropractor this season. Helps Fight SAD and Depression The winter blues are a true ...
- December 4, 2014There has been a lot of talk about the ill effects of too much sitting for your health. While the negative health effects come from being too sedentary and not having enough movement, many of the pain and health conditions come from poor posture while sitting also. If you work in a position that requires you ...
- November 21, 2014A new study done by the UK-based campaign, Vitamin D Mission, has found that in the last five years, the number of children with vitamin D deficiencies has increased by more than 200 percent. Vitamin D deficiencies are not well known, but they can affect multiple aspects of your child’s health. Thankfully, it is one ...
- November 12, 2014Winter is here, which also means dry skin is on its way too. Now that indoor heaters are a necessity and the humidity levels drop, painful dry skin conditions, such as eczema and dry, scaly skin can be a problem. Here is how to solve your winter skin issues. Skip the Soap If you shower every day, ...
- November 5, 2014As the weather gets colder and it gets darker earlier in the evening, many people find themselves a little bit gloomier than they did in summer. This is not all in your head. Seasonal Affective Disorder, also known as SAD, affects one in six people. If you suffer from SAD, don’t wait until spring comes to ...