Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 7, 2015StepyStaying healthy is a crucial aspect to our lives, yet it can definitely seem like a bit of a challenging and even a daunting task to do so, and to keep up healthy habits throughout your daily life. Trying to adhere to a balanced and nutritious diet while also somehow trying to find the time ...
- September 30, 2015StepyWhen you realize just how easy it is to overwork the muscles that are in the back and surround the spinal column, it comes as less of a shock to find out that back pain is one of the top causes of visits to the doctor’s office each and every year over the past decade. ...
- September 23, 2015StepyBack pain is always a real burden to have to deal with, but it is only made even worse when you end up having to give up on some of your favorite plans, events, and hobbies as a direct result of experiencing too much pain or discomfort to get through each and everyday in a ...
- September 16, 2015StepyYou may have not realized this, but back pain is considered one of the most pressing health issues of our time. In fact, back pain and discomfort is one of the top causes of visits to the doctor’s office and even the emergency room every year for millions of American citizens. One of the reasons ...
- September 9, 2015StepyYou probably already know that back pain is often caused by external forces such as sports related injuries, auto accidents, and the stress and strain that can come from repetitive actions, or lifting and carrying heavy objects in improper postures for long periods of time, usually for work related purposes. However, did you know that back ...
- September 3, 2015StepyYou may already know that doctors of chiropractic are trained to treat pain in the back and neck, but did you know that chiropractic care can work to treat and improve shoulder pain as well? As it turns out, the mechanisms that allow for proper shoulder movement are closely tied to those that create proper ...
- August 28, 2015StepyOne of the most common health conditions that many people are currently facing today is high blood pressure. When you take into consideration everything from a diet high in processed and fatty foods, to our tendency to not exercise as much as we should, it sadly makes sense that many of us are experiencing blood ...
- August 21, 2015StepyIf you are someone who deals with any sort of chronic physical pain on a daily basis, then you understand how exhausting each day can be while you try to navigate through the world and treat your pain at the same time. It certainly wouldn’t be surprising if one of the reasons you look forward ...
- August 12, 2015StepyWhen it comes to safeguarding the health and wellness of our children, there certainly is a lot to be cautious and weary about. Children are often more susceptible to illness and less tolerant of many modern medicinal treatments, which is why it can be so tricky to try and find a treatment plan that works ...