Welcome to The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills! As your local chiropractor in Lakewood, CO, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Lakewood chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14680 W Colfax Ave, Suite F-120
Lakewood, CO 80401
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Lakewood chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015StepyIf you have been doing any amount of research on how to deal with and treat chronic back pain, you have more than likely come across the term “biofeedback” at least a few times. Still, the name of this technique can be a bit confusing, since it doesn’t exactly spell out how it works or what ...
- June 16, 2015StepyYou have more than likely heard of osteoarthritis before, but have you ever heard of facet joint osteoarthritis? I hadn’t either until very recently, when I came across an article by Spine Health that provided a lot of helpful information about this health issue. It also gave some important information about how this pain related condition ...
- June 12, 2015StepyOut of the many different treatment techniques a doctor of chiropractic can turn to when helping a patient find relief from their pain or immobility, spinal decompression therapy has got to be by far one of the most misunderstood, yet surprisingly effective and beneficial, methods of treatment. According to a post by Spine Health, spinal decompression ...
- May 28, 2015StepyIf there is one thing that pretty much everyone needs to be careful about as we advance in age, it’s the health of our bones and musculoskeletal systems. You are probably aware of the many dangers that osteoporosis can pose to us as we age into senior citizen status, but did you know that almost half ...
- May 21, 2015StepyMost people will end up experiencing some form or version of a stiff neck at some, or even multiple, points in their lives. It’s not fun to deal with at all, and I think one of the most frustrating aspects of having a stiff neck is not always knowing why it is even occurring in ...
- May 15, 2015StepyThere is a lot of advice out there on how to take care of yourself, both physically and mentally, if you are expecting a baby. It’s important to take the necessary steps to eat healthy and balanced meals, stay as physically active as you can, and even focus on naturally remedies for the discomfort you ...
- May 8, 2015StepyI have to confess that when I think about the best ways to improve the total health of my whole body, I’m usually not necessarily thinking about my knees. If we’re being honest with ourselves, many of us do tend to overlook the importance of our knees, even though they are incredibly crucial to helping ...
- April 30, 2015StepyIf you have spinal scoliosis, you may be hearing suggestions from your doctors about using spinal braces to improve your health. Spinal braces can be used for other conditions as well, from the aftermath of spinal fusion surgery, to limiting movement while the body recovers from a serious fracture in the spine. So, how can ...
- April 24, 2015StepyI am not a fan of cold weather. I never have been, and I never will be. I’m pretty blunt about the topic because when it comes right down to it, I just can’t stand the discomfort that comes along with feeling chilly or damp all the way down to the bones. Seriously, I’ll trade in ...