Chiropractic care can be so expensive. Although it may be worth it, many of us need a more affordable rate to be able to get adjustments regularly. Well, The Joint …the chiropractic place – Lakewood Colorado Mills, offers $19 adjustments! The licensed chiropractor here takes barely any time to adjust you and there is no appointment necessary and no wait time! Did we mention that the hours at this location are incredibly convenient? Read on to find out more.
How Is The Joint Different From Other Chiropractic Facilities?
The Joint has no wait time and you’re in and out in a flash and don’t need an appointment. These licensed chiropractors are knowledgeable and aim to give you the best health and wellness care possible. They can also offer health and nutrition advice.
- The Joint specializes in preventing ailments from occurring. They work to protect you against serious illnesses, stress, aches and pains, high blood pressure and much more.
- The doctor can help to treat the negative side effects of chemotherapy, including nausea, pain while walking, aching muscles and stress. The treatment can help to energize those going through chemo and aid them with mental and physical wellness.
- The Joint can help to make pregnancy run smoother for women who are expecting and help aid in the development for baby.
- The chiropractor can help to treat allergies and mental health problems, such as anxiety and depression.
- The chiropractic doctor at Lakewood, Colorado Mills is Dr. Romo, who is a graduate of Life University in Marietta, Georgia. He considers Colorado to be his home and has a passion for chiropractic care. Dr. Romo first got adjusted at age five, so he has an extensive background in health and wellness.
- The Joint – Lakewood, Colorado Mills, has convenient hours. They’re open Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM so you can find a time to visit.
Remember to consult your physician or chiropractor before taking any health advice.
This article is made available for general, entertainment and educational purposes only. The opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of The Joint Corp (or its franchisees and affiliates). You should always seek the advice of a licensed healthcare professional.